Getting started with Markd
- Create a Markd account
- Install the Browser extension
- Start Marking and log in when prompted from the extension
How to use Markd
- Simply click on the Markd button on your browser (next to the URL/address field) when you find someone online you want to remember.
More on Markd browser extension
- The extension will try to fill in information automatically.
- The extension also scans the page for images that you can select to use as profile or reference images. Simply click on the profile image or the plus buttons under Reference images
- The information is saved locally even when you close the extension window. So you can go back to the page or switch to another browser tab to get additional information you may want to add to the mark. Click on the Markd button again to bring the window back up.
- You can find all the people you've markd on your Marks page on Markd.co
- Youw can search, merge, and delete marks on this page.
- And click to see more detail and edit